Bora shows off her pants 404 airport fashion


Article: SISTAR's Bora 'just wearing a shirt? pants missing airport fashion'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+493, -16] I clicked into the article to leave a comment saying "she's obviously wearing pants ㅡㅡ" but I looked at the picture and it really does look like she's not

2. [+451, -18] Her shoes look like they'd be so hot ㅜㅜ

3. [+349, -49] I bet those shoes are so stuffy that her feet smell like fermented soy beans mixed with vinegar and more bean paste

4. [+23, -6] Looks a bit much

5. [+22, -1] Please change your hair color, really doesn't match

6. [+22, -0] I was going to defend her but you really can't see her pants so I'm just leaving

7. [+18, -1] Seriously despise this type of fashion

8. [+17, -0] Bora-ya, those shoes look hot

9. [+17, -1] Looks like she's wearing panties

10. [+14, -0] I bet her feet are so sweaty ㅠ

-