[Pann] IU's comment and performance of 'Zeze' at her concert


Pann: IU's concert statement

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At IU's concert, she sang 'Zeze' after saying, 'Now I'll be performing a song that I still love without change'"

1. [+194, -9] If that's true, I'm scared of her now... Of course there's nothing wrong with her liking her own song but is it right for her to be this confident in a situation like this? There are several other Zezes who were hurt by her song and so many affected ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Well, it was a concert just for her fans so I don't mind that she sang the song but I think her comment crosses the line

2. [+183, -4] Even if she never intended to write 'Zeze' that way, she clearly knows that it's controversial, she shouldn't have said something like that...

3. [+162, -6] It is a bit unsettling, for her to say something like that in a situation like this...

4. [+98, -3] So what was her apology then? Deceit?

5. [+72, -3] If this is true, it gives me goosebumps;;;;

6. [+67, -4] She has no shame or a brain

7. [+63, -4] Personally, it seems like IU just hates losing. I remember when Jiyeon was drawing IU and said she was going to draw her with a large space between her eyes, IU fired back saying she was going to draw Jiyeon with one eye. I've thought this several times since then but can only think of this example off the top of my head. She apologized for her lack of lyrical and producing skills but for her to talk like this at her concert shows that she's not even reflecting and doesn't even know what she did wrong. Even if she does know, she doesn't want to admit it. She seems like she has strong pride but she should know that this is not a situation for her to be flexing her pride in.

8. [+58, -1] What a cunning child

9. [+56, -2] I was at her concert, she indeed did say that. I did feel weird that she would introduce a controversial song in that manner.

10. [+53, -3] She's just amazing, that's all I can say... how can one person be this strong??? No matter what happens to her, she'll just be calmly sitting at her computer screen screencapping hateful comments;;; goosebump inducing, really

-