Hollywood: Beyoncé



Article: 'VMA 2016' Beyonce's daring feather dress

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+138, -2] It's not only weird it's... embarrassing..;;;

2. [+114, -0] I'd believe it if you told me she was wearing underwear but I'd also believe it if you told me she wasn't...

3. [+99, -1] Is she... wearing panties? It looks like she isn't ㅡ.ㅡ

4. [+11, -0] Fashion in excessive styles becomes poison

5. [+8, -0] Awkward...

6. [+5, -0] My eyes keep going there, how embarrassing~ is that her dress concept? Making you feel embarrassed?

7. [+3, -0] Are you all looking where I'm looking

8. [+2, -0] She doesn't look comfortable in that dress either ㅋㅋㅋ

-


Article: Beyonce wins 7 crowns at the MTV VMA including daesang... Beyonce's day

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+90, -6] Honestly, there's no other singer like her who can win 7 crowns at her age and still manage herself like she does~

2. [+36, -3] 7 crowns, that's crazy... she's a legend. I also liked 'Hotline Bling' so I'm glad that won an award too.

3. [+36, -6] Sad that streaming's blocked for her new album

4. [+16, -1] Godyonce.. I wish she'd come to Korea again ㅎ

5. [+14, -3] So amazing how she keeps her position at the top for 20 years, she really takes care of herself

-