SM to release Jonghyun's new album 'Poet Artist' with profits donated to charity



Article: SM reps, "Jonghyun's new album to be released on the 23rd, profits to be donated to charity"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,829, -25] Jonghyun-ah, I'll remember you through your songs. I love you. Thank you to his mother and SM for this.

2. [+2,336, -25] Jonghyun-ah, I'll enjoy this present you left for us. I won't forget you for a long time. Thank you.

3. [+1,936, -20] Hyun-ah, your warmth as a person is warming even me. You'll be spreading your warmth all over the world with these songs. Thank you for that, I love you.

4. [+1,921, -17] Profits will be used to set up a charity foundation. You'll be remembered as a good person.

5. [+1,732, -13] I was waiting for his songs.. ㅠㅠ please be happy where you are

6. [+322, -3] Thank you, mother. Jonghyun-ah, I hope that your music reaches you where you are. I miss you so much.

7. [+293, -4] I miss you so much, Jonghyun-ah. Thank you for consoling us until the very end. I've been waiting for news of this album for so long but it feels weird hearing that it'll finally be out. Like you said, we'll meet again someday. Good work today, thank you for this present.

8. [+272, -5] Jonghyun-ah, I miss you so much and it seems I'll finally be able to meet you again through your voice

-

Source: Nate

1. [+281, -7] Such a warm person until the end... a charity foundation... thank you, mother. Jonghyun-ah, thank you too. I hope that your music rings loudly enough for you to hear from where you are.

2. [+239, -5] I miss you, I won't forget you

3. [+206, -5] The 'poet' from his album name. He originally wanted to be a poet. 'Artist' is what he always was. I hope that more people will listen to his good music.

4. [+21, -5] I hope SM pays more attention the needs of their artists so that this doesn't happen again...

5. [+19, -2] I still can't believe it

-