Han Ye Seul shares another graphic photo update of the status of her surgery wound



Article: "I took this today, it breaks my heart" Han Ye Seul reveals additional picture to fatty tumor removal

Source: Donga Ilbo via Nate

1. [+344, -6] Hul, that wound looks insane

2. [+315, -6] Celebrity or not, I feel really bad for her ㅜㅜ constant news about it too... I don't think any compensation will be enough ㅠㅠ

3. [+278, -10] That looks really bad, it must be so emotionally damaging too

4. [+49, -2] The doctor kept his mouth shut for 20 days and only now that it's in the media is he saying "I'm sorry ㅜㅜ" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he would've never apologized if she wasn't a celebrity. It would've taken five years for the lawsuit to fail in court and the victim's family to go into bankruptcy.

5. [+48, -2] I saw the picture without the mosaic and it looks really bad

6. [+45, -2] I saw her unedited photo on her Instagram and her skin looks like it's going through necrosis? There's a small patch of skin left in the middle and the skin around the wound is basically melting away rotten. This doesn't look like just a cosmetic problem, it looks really dangerous.

7. [+39, -3] Go look at her picture without the mosaic on her Instagram. I was speechless.... find strength!!!!!

8. [+34, -1] That looks so bad... I don't think her skin will ever look clean after it recovers

9. [+30, -2] Her instagram picture shows graphic detail... just... so bad...

10. [+29, -2] My husband had a fatty tumor removed and it never left a scar this bad. What exactly did the doctor do to cause this?

11. [+20, -1] It takes two weeks for surgery scars to recover... but her picture looks so bad

12. [+19, -2] Getting compensated for this is important but I think she needs to prioritize getting this treated by another doctor first. I saw her unedited picture on instagram and it looks bad.

-